Titus is a development professional, an imaginal leader with extensive experience in project management and monitoring and evaluation in the East African region. His experience spurns from, livelihoods, rural development, Human Rights, rural development programs, education, community-managed microfinance programs, and Child Rights Programming, conducting surveys and building capacity of CSOs in Monitoring and Evaluation.
He has experience in establishing M&E systems, program design, developing project log frames, theories of change, project indicators, and designing M&E databases. In addition, he has experience in data analysis using several statistical databases such as SPSS, Epidata, Epinfo, and Stata. He is conversant with Lot Quality Sampling Methodology (LQAS).
He is an accomplished organizational learning specialist, a good writer, and a communicator with experience in writing proposals for SIDA, USAID, UNDP, UNICEF, EU, DANIDA, ECHO, KOICA, NORAD, among others. Titus is currently working with International Aid Services as the Programme Manager, Sudan. He has previously worked with;
- Eriks Development Partner (as the East Africa Regional Manager/Representative
- ChildFund and the National Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator
- Save the Children in Uganda as the Design, Monitoring, and Evaluation Specialist
- GOAL Uganda as the Organisational learning Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- Action For Children as the Research, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer